Sunday, August 2, 2015

Performance Day 1 - Show Time!



I like to arrive early to the theatre before the players and tech crew....to get a sense of space and quiet....before the hum of the production begins.

4 Directions

Our audience was greeted by Sergio, calling the 4 directions, then leading everyone to their seats in the theatre.
 
Danzantes Prepare


 Lil' Dancer


 Maestro Is Made Up

 Maestro Antonio Lopez Vega

 Danzante

Abril

Our Directora de Moviemiento/Titiriteros prepares the chorus for their performance.


 Dance Space Prep

Siblings



Part of the fun of acting is being made up as/in your character.

Titiritero Crew

Fauto gets made up by Julie

 Musical Warriors


LB y Maestro Antonio After The Performance


And as all good performances should have, we had a party afterward.


The food was plentiful, as were the smiles

 Michi Munches


And the reviews were stellar!


We hope to see you on the 8th of October, 2015 at the Auditorio De La Ribera,
Ajijic for a reprise of

 "La Leyenda de Michi Cihuall"

1 comment:

  1. I must say that this is a visual treat for the eyes with so much detail in the costuming, make-up and props. I am so thankful to see a view of your show and had the chance to see its development. I am appreciative that my sister Lisa (LB) sent me the link to your blog site. I am having a bit of a show in my head imagining some of the sounds and voices from the actual presentation. Thanks to everyone and for taking time to illuminate and illustrate your work on the web site. Lon R. Davis

    ReplyDelete